You might be super excited to add another feather in the cap of your ethnic collection in your wardrobe and get a few dresses every season. Well, you even wear them once or twice at appropriate events. Now what? You are just out of ideas about how to slay with them on different occasions and make them look unique each time you wear them. Well, remember that ethnic dresses for women can be worn on various occasions in multiple styles without losing their charm. You just need to know the tricks to style them differently. And that is what you’re going to learn today in this post. Keep reading.
1. With different bottoms – Ok, so you have a kurta in your wardrobe that seems to be your favorite and most comfortable. You might want to wear it every alternate day at work but don’t want to look monotonous too. So you can change the style of wearing it each day with a unique bottom. Like, on Monday, you can style it with your regular salwar and go traditional, while Wednesdays can be a bit of fusion fashion with kurta and denim! You can go for a flared Friday by wearing it with flared pants or garara to a wedding or an event!
2. With an influential dupatta – Another factor that can give the same ethnic dresses for women a different touch is a dupatta. Like you can wear the same ethnic top or an entire suit at your office with a decent, minimalist dupatta and look graceful. At the same time, this very dress will appear totally a rockstar if you blend it with a heavily worked dupatta and go for a party!
3. With a perfect shrug – Never underestimate the power of even a plain shrug when it comes to changing the meaning of an entire attire! You just have to put it on over your ethnic top or a kurta and see that it appears different from what it previously was! And if you go for a net shrug or the one with some exciting work over it, then you can wear this shrug on the same top and attend a friend’s party or a festival at your college!
4. Go stylish with different scarves – It won’t be hyperbole if we say that a single scarf can make your simple dressing appear dynamic! Yes, you complement the same ethnic top with a scarf over your neck; it gives you a traditional look. If it’s around you in a tie form (with the same ethnic top), you can attend your formal office meetings with it. And if you just have it on your shoulders, they make you picnic and party-ready!
5. With a saree over it – Yes, we aren’t joking, but you can actually make your simple workwear kurta or Kurti appear totally different if you drape a saree over it! You just need to get a matching or contrasting saree and assume your short kurta as your blouse! The bottoms can be your long skirt or even your pants and tadaa; the fine drape displays an entirely new dress for you!
6. A belt provides an easy way out – Last but not least, we trust a belt to make your ethnic top appear dapper on different occasions. For example, one day you wear it with a leather belt and formal trousers, and another day you change it with a designer, colorful belt and flared bottom and so on! Your choice of belt influences the ethnic top in various styles and creates a new, unique look each time you wear it.
So now, never think that you are out of your ethnic dresses for women. On the contrary, since you can wear them so variedly, you will always be ready for any event displaying them in alluring styles!