Men’s Indian wedding dress is quite adaptable and provides the wearer with a regal appearance. Men’s clothing options are not restricted to Sherwanis and Kurta Pajamas. There are several wedding options available. Men in India have a wide range of options, including Indo westerns, waistcoat sets, and coat suits. There are also various draperies and patterns to add pizzazz to the ensemble. Modern Indian wedding dress is introduced to us by Indian innovative couturiers. Such modern trends truly move you to the next level. Furthermore, new designs and hues bring elegance to the wedding dress for men. There are several options for males, ranging from Sherwanis to Coat Suits. Just make a decision on the idea and theme you wish to use for all functions. (Whether it’s true ethnic style or modern style!) After that, follow this carefully researched guide to provide you with the greatest options for men’s wedding attire.
- A bespoke sherwani — This is the moment for the grooms to look their best and slay. The traditional Indian wedding dress for men is indeed the sherwani. Get a wedding dress for men like Achkans or a double-layered sherwani for this special occasion. Consider possibilities in Asymmetric sherwani and one with a stole. You can also adhere to the current colour trend of pastels. Show off your refined style with the pastel Lucknowi sherwanis with complementing juttis and a page if possible.
- The contemporary Indo–western style wedding dress for men — The adaptability of Indo-western clothing allows you to be flamboyant. To get a stylish look throughout the wedding season, go for an Indo Western sherwani. Choose an Indo western dress with an uneven hemline. The Kashmiri stole, along with the strong Indo western, completes the suave outfit. Furthermore, Indo westerns with side plackets are very popular. In addition, during the wedding day, wear a dhoti type Indo western clothing.
- The royal Rajwadi Jodhpuri suit — If you wish to look royal at your wedding, Rajwadi Jodhpuri suits are the best selection. Also, you can try it in the Bandhgala coat and balloon pants. Furthermore, the many styles of Jodhpuri suit design would melt your heart. Floral and geometric designs are the newest Jodhpuri trends. Furthermore, numerous celebrities are frequently seen wearing these suits. In the jacket style Jodhpuri suit, you may get a modest and sophisticated appearance.
- Subtle Nehru Jacket — Dress to impress with a Nehru Jacket outfit for the Haldi and Mehendi ceremonies. It’s the most recent style of Indian clothing. The paisley waistcoat set and the Damask waistcoat set are two popular designs. The Waistcoat Kurta pyjama set is another outstanding ethnic design of richness. This look is really popular these days. You may simply get it from a very low range to a higher range. Another fashion suggestion is to pair the contrast of the Nehru Jacket with solid-coloured clothing.
- Stylish Kurta Pyjama set — If you believed a Kurta pyjama could only be worn during festivals, you were mistaken. However, it is classic attire for a groom available in several colours, fabrics, and design possibilities. And the best part is, you can even work or design them to make these look richer and more attractive.
With this handy guide, we promise that getting your hands on the perfect wedding dress for men would be a piece of cake! Enjoy shopping!