1) I am not a fussy eater. I can be force fed food I hate, brinjal, bhindi, karela and the like, with emotional words, gory reminders of world hunger and a chocolate bribe for later.
2) I am grateful to God for NOT answering all my prayers!:)))
3) There are times I lead life, then there are times I let life lead me.
4) I need to wash my feet before I go to bed, else I can’t sleep.
5) I love buying colorful ankle socks, all types of cookies and kitchen accessories.
6) I’m the last person in the world you should ask for directions. If you’d follow mine, you’d most probably reach Afghanistan, and come back just to shoot me dead.
7) No matter how long they are, I cannot sleep on flights. After a long flight I stagger out of the aircraft looking like a zombie/sleep-deprived madwoman.
8) I roll my eyes, a lot. I occasionally wonder if they’d probably fall off their sockets someday (Yes, I am a Stephen King fan)
9) I have developed selective amnesia, hearing and sight.
10) The penny drops in R.E.A.L.L.Y late sometimes.
11) I like making my own bed. Army style, bounce-a-bloody-coin-on-it perfect!
12) I hold the credit for inventing some unusual dance moves. Take your pick from corpse-forced-onto-the-dance-floor, epileptic fits, woman-in-excruciating-pain. I can’t dance. Period.
13) I absolutely abhor it when people I barely know abbreviate my name. Or people I know mispronounce it. Which is why I now refer myself as a single syllable, ‘M’
14) I am a late bloomer and compensate for it by being a swift learner.
15) I cannot comprehend the toilet-seat-position man-woman debate. Really.
16) I’d rather walk barefoot on shards of glass, than speak in front of a crowd.
17) If you are cruel to children I will most probably hate you.
18) I believe that if you want God to laugh you should tell him your plans.
19) I also believe that the wheels of justice grind slow, but they grind exceedingly fine.
20) I get all irascible and mopey if I’m idle for too long.
21) 21 points is too little, I could write a book on Me.