As the temperatures start rising, your skincare regime also needs to be tweaked to adapt to climatic changes. If you’re tired of using too many products on your face, Pears is the one sure-shot solution to erase all your skin-related issues. A pears soap, body wash, or face wash is a must-have if you want to solve your skin issues.
Before you invest in any Pears-related product, let us tell you the many benefits of it so you can make a wise decision.
- Softens your skin: Pears soap has glycerin in it, which attracts moisture to your skin, making it soft. Once you wash your face with this soap, you will love how soft and smooth your skin feels.
- Erases wrinkles: The natural oils in the soap will soak into your skin to reveal a natural glow and will eventually smooth out the fine lines with consistent use.
- Pleasant smell: This soap smells pleasant and will not irritate your skin in any manner.
- Combats oiliness: If you have oily skin, this soap is the perfect remedy to tame it. Wash your face with a pears soap, and you can be assured of it absorbing the excess oil without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
Apart from using this soap, there are other skincare hacks that you must follow this summer.
- Double cleanse: Double cleansing your face during summer is a sure shot way to ensure you get rid of all the impurities. Start by washing your face with an oil-based cleanser that will get the gunk out of your pores, followed by a foam-based cleanser, which will give your face a fresh canvas for applying a moisturizer.
- Exfoliate and moisturize: We cannot emphasize the importance of exfoliating your body enough. A good apricot-based scrub can exfoliate your body, getting rid of all the dead skin cells to reveal a smooth texture. Once you have super soft skin, prevent it by slathering a suitable moisturizer.
- Apply an SPF: Before you step out, don’t forget to slather some SPF irrespective of the climate. Sunscreen is an essential element to prevent your skin from harmful UV rays that, more often than not, lead to skin cancer. Invest in sunblock with an SPF of at least 30. Wearing full-sleeved cotton clothes is also another solution to protect your skin, but that doesn’t mean your skin is using an SPF.
- Cool down with a Face Mist: One quick way to feel refreshed during the summers is spritzing some cool mist on your face. You can invest in an aloe mist or a rose mist to deliver extra moisturizer to your skin. It will deeply hydrate your skin and leave you with a natural glow.
- Wear a hat: Applying an SPF before stepping out isn’t enough to protect your skin. You must also wear a large straw hat to prevent the sun rays from hitting directly onto your skin. You can even switch to a scarf for a more fashionable look and complete your look with sunglasses for better protection from the heat.
Protect your skin from the harmful sun rays this summer with these effective skincare hacks.