1) Myself! Enough said!:)
2) Reading: I used to read a book a day, I was that voracious a reader AND I also had that much time:-D I can’t keep up with that pace anymore BUT I have to read every day, it is a must!
3) Walking: My preferred mode of transport is Walking. I love long walks, alone or with my music.
4) Movies: Watching a film in a theatre, to be specific. When the lights go out and it is just you and the characters on screen, that is akin to a spiritual experience of sorts for me.
5) Writing: Writing a good piece gives me a high like no other, and it usually lasts for a few days!
6) Sweets: I have a set of Sweet-32 teeth! I could live without food but not without sweets! Ah, the bane of my weighing scale!
7) Traveling: I am an enthusiastic traveler and learn and grow with each trip.
8) Helping People: In whichever way I can. Strangely it has backfired many a times, but that doesn’t deter me.
9) Meeting new people: New people lead to fresh perspectives, newer ideas and these lead to growth. Speaking only for myself here, btw 🙂