It has been quite hard for working parents since 2020 due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Offices and schools have shifted to their homes. Kids are spending all the time at home. To cope with the top schedule of managing work and home, parents are looking for different activities to make their child busy the whole day. This is when Yellow Class has launched its online platform with a variety of fun, creative, and academic activities for kids within 0-12 years.
But maintaining a high level of kids engagement can be challenging for adults. Therefore as a parent, it is necessary to look into activities that can be interesting as well as being academically helpful. Creative thinking and little effort in some Kids indoor activities can help build knowledge and skills of your child and build confidence and love for learning new things.
Things that parents can do to keep their kids busy –
- Parents must establish a routine to keep their children busy at home and ask them to stick to it.
- You can separate the study time from playtime for your child. During this playtime, you can enroll him in an online hobby class.
- Besides this, you can also create a classroom setup at home for a child to study.
- Don’t create pressure on your child, instead spend time identifying your child’s strengths and weaknesses.
- You can also help them join an online competition to make them feel confident and learn from their mistakes.
- During your free hours try to spend sufficient time with your child and indulge in activities together. This will boost your child’s morality and improve your bonding.
Let’s look into some of the activities that can bring fun and academic value under a single roof.
- Enroll in a storytelling class – Here your kid can find interesting moral stories that will help them to increase their vocabulary, hearing skills, pronunciation, and lots more. Moral stories in English creates a sense of awareness in your child.
- Basic English Grammar – This may include parts of speech, articles, sentences, and tenses that are designed particularly to improve the fluency in English writing and speaking of your kids. It improves the communication skill of your child and makes him feel confident during public speaking.
- Conduct easy experiments at home – Kids feel particularly attracted to conducting different science experiments. To motivate them into these experiments you can enroll them in classes with easy science experiments for kids.
You can also involve your child in learning Vedic maths, basic paintings; join a dance class, and so on. There are a plethora of options for you to make your child learn something new and keep them busy throughout the day.