1) Writer’s Block: Any writer who has faced it knows what I’m talking about. I was buried under the Block for 4 long years and it was the most frustrating phase of my writing life.
2) Lizards: They creep me out, big time!
3) Boring People: Boring people who think they are interesting are one of my biggest fears. Sadly, I have a lot of them in my life.
4) Swimming/Water: I have learnt swimming, but can never venture to the deep end of the pool. Water unnerves me.
5) Technology: A cold fear grips my heart when confronted with this ever changing technology. I am woefully tech-challenged.
6) Bad Tea: I dread drinking badly made tea, more so because I am too polite to refuse to do so. I was once offered tea made with Goats Milk. I drank it down and puked as soon as I got home and I was sick for the whole day.
7) Horror Movies: Ironically, I enjoy reading the likes of Stephen King and Dean Koontz but I cannot watch a horror film. If I am made to, I don’t sleep for the entire night, sometimes nights, and I am jumpy during the day.
8) Death: I keep wondering how those last minutes before life leaves you would be and what happens after.