So we spend every Diwali with my in-laws and this time was no different.
We were to leave for Chennai at 3 in the afternoon and at 10 o clock that morning The Husband left the house citing ‘important meetings’
I ran around doing all the last minute chores, both inside the house and outside, while there was no sign or call from The Husband.
At 2 :30 pm he walked in, all polished and shined, and sheepishly revealed he was at the salon, getting the works done!
Did I hear you saying women are vain?
This post has been written for #HappySunday
How To Participate in #HappySunday
1) Follow MenakaBharathi and Mayuri on Twitter
2) Prompts will be announced every Saturday at 20:00 hrs IST
3) Write, post and link-up with Menaka or Mayuri
4) Read, comment and share on Host and Co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party.
5) Use #HappySunday in your post and share on Social Media using the same hashtag.
6) Every week we will have one blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit.
Link your posts here